Saturday, March 13, 2010

E-mail subject: Help Cinderella Find her Lost Shoe

So last night was my last sorority formal. I began the night trying to encourage everyone it was our senior year and to "Go Home or....Go Home!" Obviously meaning go big or go home. The night progressed to a pre-event dance party and then we left for the party. At the party because we are seniors we thought it was ok to cut the line of 50 people to the front and just walk in...so we did. Then people were grinding it up on the dance floor in the pitch black room, rave like, so I thought I would squeeze in between people and there dates because that's classy. Then my feet hurt so i proceeded to lay on the floor in the middle of the party. wow. Then we went to dickson street, bad idea. I stopped at the hot dog stand and argued with the vendor that it was ridiculous for a $3 hot dog. So after a little bit of bargaining i ended up with a free dog. Then I woke up this morning with 1 random shoe on my floor. As the day went on I kept wondering who's shoe was that and why do I have it. Then I checked my e-mail:

Subject: HELP CINDERELLA FIND HER ONE LOST SHOE!!!!!
Hey ladies!!I lost ONE of my shoes last night at formal. Cinderella story I guess! But I set them down under a table, went back and only found one. I don't know if it got mistakenly taken by someone thinking it was theirs, misplaced, or just stolen! But I really really need that shoe because I have my sister's wedding this coming Saturday which I'm leaving for on Thursday! Sooo if I don't have my shoe, this could be a problem for the maid of honor! :( It's the right shoe and they are light gold, 7.5 Gianni Bini strappy heels with a small zipper on the heel. I would appreciate ANY help I could get in finding my shoe! Thanks a bunch!!!

Formal: 1
Emily: 0

Luckily the shoe's owner laughed it of and also commented she saw me leave. What was I thinking....no one will ever know. And I forgot to mention I wore the shoe like a bangle while we were out as well.